Sorry it's been so long-my computer is having some technical issues....the card reader doesn't work-hence, my lack of pictures! I'm enjoying a day off today; taking some comp time for a work trip I took last weekend to Myrtle Beach. We are heading to AUBURN today for some weekend nostalgia and football action. VERY excited!!!!
It's also our 1st Anniversary this weekend. I honestly can't believe it's been a year already. Time goes by too fast sometimes!!! What a wonderful year though. :) I won't get all sappy and cheesy on here-I'll spare you. Haha! We are going to go to Atlanta on Sunday afternoon and spend the night there to celebrate (cute little boutique hotel) and will go to dinner at "Two Urban Licks". Funny name, but it's supposed to be amazing. So, we'll report on all of that later. We already celebrated a little earlier in the week when I surprised Weston with tickets to the "Last Comic Standing" tour that was in town this past Monday. OH-it was great!
Let's see...what else has been going on? Eh....not much really I don't guess. We are still on the lookout for a new home. We found a new builder and development that is our newest obsession...but we'll see.
Okay, well, I am going to go enjoy my pumpkin spice latte and pumpkin loaf (DELICIOUS!); hope everyone has a good weekend. I can't wait to see all my AU ladies this weekend. HUGS!
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment