You are such an amazing little guy that has touched and blessed our lives in ways we would have never imagined. You bring us pure joy into our lives. Not all days are easy. We don't always know what we are doing. But, together we are a family, and a family we will always be. Thanks for loving us and making us laugh everyday. You are learning so fast-you say things I didn't even know you could!!! I love when you say "Don't know" or shake your little finger (where did you even get that?!?!?) and say "NOT NICE".
Mommy has had a hard time with this birthday. Time just seems to be moving at warp speed. Some days I just need it to slow down a little so we can enjoy you in these days just a little longer. But, we look forward to watching you grow even more throughout this,
Here are a few shots from the very Mickey Mouse themed party that Connor enjoyed so much!!!
3 comments:
That is so precious and sweet. I love these pictures.
That is so precious and sweet. I love these pictures.
these days do go by so fast! sweet boy....love getting to see him grow up:)
Post a Comment