Friday, July 29, 2011

Just call me Heavy D ;)

Update from appointment today: NOTHING.  :)  He's still snug as a bug in a rug.  My friend Erin said that we all prayed so hard that he would stay in there and stay safe that it worked maybe TOO well.  LOL.  I do have a "weak spot" right above my belly button=potential hernia.  Awesome.  Keep your fingers crossed about that one.  She didn't seem too concerned.  This Dr. and my Dr. ROCK.  I only plan on having appointments with them from here on out!  No more jerks!!!  Next week is another regular appointment;  at around 40 1/2-41 weeks they'll do an ultrasound to see how he's doing.  From there they schedule inductions at 41 1/2-42weeks.  Let's all please pray that it doesn't come to that.  I really don't want to go there-especially from the emotional stand point.
 
Hope this finds everyone doing well!  We'll post updates when we can.  AND, I'll try to get pictures of the finished paint projects up this weekend!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

You never know he could come soon! Our Conner was also snug as a bug and 48 hours later I was holding my baby boy! Enjoy, rest, and stay out of the heat!

Anonymous said...

waiting for news :)