2 weeks ago
Monday, July 5, 2010
4th of July Weekend
I didn't take a ton of pictures (shocking, I know), and other people had their camera's out on the actual 4th for most of the time. Here are a few shots from the weekend! We had a wonderful time at Rachel and Nathan's, and we can't wait to see everyone again really soon! Some good friends from Birmingham and Nashville came in on the 4th to help us all celebrate. We are pretty exhausted from all the fun. One more day in 'Bama and we'll be headed home-we are stopping over in Anniston for the evening with my family.












Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
those pictures are great. i can't tell who had more fun ...weston or the girls.
I wish I could have been there! Everyone looks like they had a great time!
Post a Comment