Wow! Ditto Jennie...that was exactly what I was going to say!
PS - the excellent grocery shopping day included things we would use, but not everything we needed (though I'd just gone before I saw HT was doing Super Doubles so we really didn't need anything at the time) if ya know what I mean :-) It helps your totals look better. I've discovered the people who pay $1.17 for their cart get a lot of stuff, but not so much is practical without adding some expensive item with it (ie. taco seasoning without meat - whatcha gonna do with that?!?)
4 comments:
WOW! This is coming along very fast!!!! We need inside pictures!
Wow! Ditto Jennie...that was exactly what I was going to say!
PS - the excellent grocery shopping day included things we would use, but not everything we needed (though I'd just gone before I saw HT was doing Super Doubles so we really didn't need anything at the time) if ya know what I mean :-) It helps your totals look better. I've discovered the people who pay $1.17 for their cart get a lot of stuff, but not so much is practical without adding some expensive item with it (ie. taco seasoning without meat - whatcha gonna do with that?!?)
wow, things are really moving along, that's great, you two will be in that house in no time!
AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment