April. I should be saying those words at 37/38 weeks pregnant and with much more excitement in my tone. But, well, we all know that things are very different. Instead of celebrating the birth of our son with the 5 friends we have that are due this month...we mourn our loss all over again. We hope to more celebrate him, but, I know it will not be without tears.
Although, this isn't my child's birthdate. Just another "milestone" to overcome. The most painful one to date for sure.
I miss you Wyatt. With every stroller and new mommy glow I see, I ache for you. Every fat belly and cankle I spot, I yearn to be there, with you safely tucked inside. These things will not happen with you Wyatt, but, I miss you all that much more.
Hello April. I knew you'd be here...I just don't know that I'm ready!
2 weeks ago

3 comments:
Still praying for you and Weston.
Praying for your strength and hope and for God's grace to cover you.
Love and hugs and prayers,
Debi
awwww, i'm so sorry, my heart hurts for you. i hope you and weston spend some time together thinking and talking about your precious little wyatt and how loved he is.
(((((HUGS)))) I am thinking of you and praying for strength. God Bless you and Weston.
Post a Comment