Love the Bumble Bee bag Allison. :)
He has TOTALLY peeked..here's hoping it was a decoy. Ha! Happy Birthday Wes!!
I almost bought the same bag for him! haha!
oh my goodness..i would be shocked if he had not peeked! he would be a better person than me in that case. and yes we do need to get together...let me know what march looks like for yall!
boo, I am tired of you being in Houston. More posts!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love the Bumble Bee bag Allison. :)
He has TOTALLY peeked..here's hoping it was a decoy. Ha! Happy Birthday Wes!!
I almost bought the same bag for him! haha!
oh my goodness..i would be shocked if he had not peeked! he would be a better person than me in that case. and yes we do need to get together...let me know what march looks like for yall!
boo, I am tired of you being in Houston. More posts!
Post a Comment