Wednesday, November 26, 2008

House updates

Here are a few pics of our updated master bedroom and bath! Ignore the pillows on the headboard-it's the ONLY way we can keep Aubry from getting up there and pacing back and forth in the wee hours of the morning. And, sorry, I wasn't making up the bed for this quick pics. Weston has been working VERY hard to get this room together. We are working on the closet now-I've got one pic inserted. It should be done soon too!!!



As you can see from the junk in the hallway and the missing door frame that this is still a work in progress!



We are going to add another level of hanging storage in part of the closet and add some SHOE racks!!! Hooray for organization!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALi, your bathroom is gorgeous! I love that shower curtain. And the floors are beautiful. It was a long time coming but what a great space to be able to enjoy now! xo Happy Thanksgiving friends.

Ali said...

Thanks Trish!!! We are thinking about getting the curtains (same as the shower) for the bedroom (they make a curtain set to) to tie it all together. Too much?

Ashley said...

You now have a safe haven from all the madness. It looks great.

Jennie said...

I really like the new diggs! I am sure you are so happy too! I like the idea of the showercurtain/curtain - it is subtle enough you can pull it off!