Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fright Night

Last night we went to "Fright Night" at the US Whitewater center here in Charlotte. It was a good time, yet, a little more physically challenging than we anticipated!
  • There was a zipline...you had to climb a 32 foot telephone pole (with climbing grips, not a ladder!) to get to the zip. I chickened out about 1/2 way up...
  • A haunted island...it was kinda lame because it was too light-you could see everything!
  • And, a rappelling wall-you climbed a 30 foot ladder INSIDE the climbing wall-it was pitch black and "zombies" kept scaring you on the inside.
Here are some pics from the night. Oh, we also got a little festive with our dress...

Sunset at the Whitewater Center


Good friends, good times! Ashley and Scotty


Melanie and Allison-rocking the socks!


Over at the rappelling wall-just being goofs!


Group in the fog before the zip line


Zombie bride trying to get into Ashley's head...she was actually a very nice zombie!


I feel like a giant next to Lindsay!


Maureen and Mel


Jimmy,Mel, and Mike. Jimmy's shirt lit up when he shimmied. And, don't you LOVE Mike's ensemble? LOL!


Awwwww!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

We had fun. Too bad Scotty and I didnt make it to the top. He is brused up today. I asked him if he hit the pole on the way down...lol.

Rae said...

That sounds like so much fun! My bedresting body is very jealous.

Jennie said...

That looks like so much fun Allison! I love how everyone gets so festive! And those activites sound like so much fun! I need to move up there! haha!

Ashley said...

Im totally stealing some of your pictures for my blog. :)