Monday, September 29, 2008

More updates

We have a wall! They are coming back tomorrow to pull up the carpet and spray down anti-microbial on the floor and to do more mudding on the wall. They'll be done by Thursday! We need to decide what to do with the floor (keep carpet, get new carpet, or get hardwoods).




In other news, we are still facing a serious gas crunch. We topped off my car today with the lawn-mower gas and it brought it right to 1/4 tank. Wes has 1/2 tank in the truck. I waited all weekend for my car because it was supposed to get better, but, now they are saying it'll just get worse first. We are going to **try** to go early in the AM to gas hunt. It's crazy here!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Im on E...girl this sucks! I will have Alex in the car with me tomorrow...I better not run out. I mean I dont think I can make it to work....and Im not joking...and we dont have any gas in our lawn mower tank...I already looked. Scotty is umpiring and Alex is asleep so I cant go out on the hunt tonight...I dont know what to do...panic attack anyone?